Education and non-profit entities must operate economically and efficiently. In order to successfully evaluate new development initiatives or renovations, the team must have the experience and ability to first develop an understanding of the academic learning environment, and plan to maintain existing facilities. Elev8 has assisted Client's with services that support a variety of educational and non-profit projects, including ground up, rehabilitation, and additions to existing facilities. We understand the need to keep costs down and make recommendations accordingly.
Elev8's available staff has completed projects for the following education and non-profit entities:
- K - 12
- public and private universities
- developmental disability centers
- community service facilities
- retreat and inspiration centers
- research and educational foundation facilities